Welinsky Dental Care offers complete dental services for the maintenance of a healthy smile. Our Towson, MD dental office welcomes patients of all ages, providing oral health care tailored to your unique smile. Dr. Kevin Welinsky is a Baltimore native and second-generation dentist serving the area. Our team is committed to the health, beauty, and comfort of your smile and strives for personalized care to meet your needs. Learn more about the complete dental services that we offer our patients here:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Our cosmetic treatments improve the aesthetics and health of patient’s smiles.
- Invisalign: Clear Invisalign aligners straighten teeth over time. Invisalign also allows patients to remove their aligners to eat, brush, and floss.
- Porcelain Veneers: Made of thin shells of porcelain ceramic, dental veneers cover the front of damaged and discolored teeth.
- Teeth Bonding: A more economical alternative to dental veneers, tooth bonding covers chips, cracks, and discoloration.
- Tooth Whitening: Professional teeth whitening treatment brightens your smile by multiple shades.
- General Dentistry: General dental solutions provide preventative care for patients with common dental problems.
- Dental Fillings: Dental fillings seal out decay after root canal treatment. Amalgam, composite, gold, and porcelain fillings provide different benefits to patients depending on their specific needs.
- Emergency Dentistry: Call Dr. Welinsky in the event of a dental emergency, and he will provide you with comfortable dental care in his Towson, MD office.
- Family Dentistry: We treat patients of all ages and help children learn good oral health habits early on. Feel free to ask us any questions you may have about maintaining your child’s dental health.
- Tooth Extraction: Damaged, diseased, and overcrowded teeth may need to be removed for the health of your smile. We use anesthesia to ensure that our patients feel comfortable during the tooth extraction procedure.
- Restorative Dentistry: Our restorative dental treatments help patients with missing teeth, gum disease, and TMJ disorders.
- Dental Bridges: “Bridge the gap” between missing teeth with dental bridges.
- Dental Crowns: Used to cover damaged or discolored teeth, as well as cap off implants, dental crowns are a durable restorative solution.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants are a versatile treatment option that replaces missing teeth at the root. Dental bridges and dentures can be secured by dental implants for a longer-lasting restoration.
- Dentures & Partials: Patients with multiple missing teeth or whole arches of missing teeth benefit from partial and full dentures. Dentures replace teeth to restore the patient’s biting function.
- Periodontal Therapy: Our periodontal treatments remove gum disease and clean beneath inflamed and irritated gums.
- TMJ Treatment: Patients with jaw pain or chronic headaches may have temporomandibular joint disorders. We provide treatment to alleviate pain caused by TMJ disorders.
Smile Maintenance: General Dental Services in Towson
Dr. Welinsky is committed to continuing education and is a member of the Academy of General Dentistry. Known for a caring approach and friendly chair-side manner that puts our patients at ease, Dr. Welinsky works with patients to identify their risk factors for disease and help them enjoy the benefits of a healthy smile.