As with any medical procedure, choosing the right dentist — one who is experienced in your particular treatment or procedure — can have an impact on the integrity and longevity of your results. Dr. Kevin Welinsky strives to help patients achieve the smile they desire through advanced techniques and the highest standard of care. Learn more about the most popular cosmetic treatments and how you can get them from Towson, MD, cosmetic dental practice Welinsky Dental Care.
Popular Cosmetic Treatment Options
The most popular cosmetic trends are:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is the most popular and most commonly recommended cosmetic treatment. Discoloration or stains due to normal eating and drinking habits can ruin the enamel on your teeth and leave you with a less than appealing smile.
- Dental Implants: Dental implants replace missing teeth; this is a surgical procedure that replaces tooth roots with a metal screw-like post.
- Inlays/Onlays: Inlays and Onlays are fillings made of composite or porcelain materials. They are used on teeth that are decayed or have structural damage.
- Porcelain Veneers: Porcelain veneers are made of composite or porcelain laminates that are placed over damaged, chipped or crooked teeth using a bonded adhesive. If you have been unsuccessful with teeth whitening, porcelain veneers are another alternative.
- Composite Bonding: Composite bonding is used to restore chipped, broken, decayed or discolored teeth. A composite material that looks like enamel is applied to the surface of a tooth or cavity and then shaped.
- Smile Makeover: Smile makeovers involve more than one cosmetic procedure. The dentist may have to use a combination of cosmetic procedures such as veneers, implants, sculpting or whitening depending on the condition of your teeth and mouth.
- Full Mouth Reconstruction: Full Mouth Reconstruction is used to correct functional problems with your teeth, muscles, bone structure and bite.
Welinsky Dental Care Cosmetic Dentistry in Towson
Welinsky Dental Care offers a full range of cosmetic treatment options to improve your smile and your overall health and appearance. Our services include:
Schedule a Consultation
Whether you need to have a tooth replaced or fixed, or just want to improve your smile, Welinsky Dental Care is here to help you. Contact our office today to schedule an appointment or consultation. We are here to help you with all of your dental needs and concerns.